Thursday, 29 March 2012

TATTOOS

I am absolutely in love with tattoos, I am constantly designing tattoo's for my friends and for my friends friends so they can get their own personalised tattoos. I have four quite large tattoos myself that I have personally made.  I love the idea of tattoos putting your own little art that really means something to you on your body for life. I absolutely love love love drawing and designing tattoos, so please feel free to get  in contact to me for any tattoo designs on my email : ambermarsh@live.co.uk. This post will be continuously be updated with new pictures of designs so feel free to browse but please do not copy. If you like a design I can do a similar design but never the same.



Davey Hand text
Rose Tattoo template made by perminent marker, ©do not copy

Chest Piece rose desgin ©Do not copy


More life like roses chest piece ©Do not Copy

Created by Pencil ©this has been used
  created by pen
 
 created by pencil ©this has been used
created by pen
 Created by pen

created by pencil 


 Created by pencil ©this has been used


Created By pencil

 Creayed by pen ©this has been used
 created by pen
created by pen ©this has been used

1 comment:

  1. loveeee your blog honey
    just keep posting and go for it :):)

    XO

    ReplyDelete